Sunday 21 October 2018

Executing SQL File in SSIS using execute SQL Task

We are getting the .sql file we need to run it in the database. This contains different DDL Statements, DML (update, delete etc.) statements.
Here I am using execute SQL task to run this .sql file.
.sql file      

Taking execute SQL task.      
   
Now donning the configuration. Here I am selecting SQLSourceType =’File connection’. After that, we need to configure the File Connection. See below.
           
 
Click on.
In my file I am using insert script hence I am selecting ResultSet is NONE
               

Click ok.
The package is ready to execute.
Before running this package records in the database table.
            
   
Now running this package.
          

Executed successfully. See the records in the database table.


    
Get the expected result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubt, please let me know.

Popular Posts