Monday 8 October 2018

EncryptAllWithUserKey protection level in SSIS

This option uses the current user settings to encrypt the whole package. 
Let’s see the example
Taking data flow task
     
Now I am taking OLEDB
Creating a connection
    
Using SQL server authentication. Click ok.
Select the source
     
Click ok.
Now we need to set the protection level to EncryptAllWithUserKey on the package.
Click on the package property
 
   
Now we need to set protection level on the project level.
 
 
See the source code of this package.
 
 
Copying the code in Notepad ++.
 
   
Now I am executing the package.
 
   
Package executed successfully.
Now I am opening this package in the different user account.
 
   

While I am loading the package getting below error.
 

See below

I:\SSIS Test\Integration Services Project1\Integration Services Project1\Integration Services Project1.dtproj : error: The encrypted data in the project manifest failed to load. The project manifest is corrupted or the project was encrypted by another user.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubt, please let me know.

Popular Posts