Sunday 9 December 2018

DTEXECUI (Execute Package Utility) to execute the SSIS package

This is the UI wizard to run the package. We can get it on the program.
Click on the Execute package Utility.
  
Package Source may be one of these
  • SQL SERVER
  • FILE SYSTEM
  • SSIS PACKAGE STORE

Here I am using File SYSTEM and selecting the package location.
    

 
If we have configuration file we need to configure here and click on the Execute button.
Here I am using a simple package. In this package I am inserting some records into the table.
Read here about this package which is using in this


Records in the database.
    
 Now executing the package.
After execution we will get the execution summery
   
 

My package is executed successfully.
See the records in the database table.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubt, please let me know.

Popular Posts