Sunday 29 May 2022

Kimball’s Bottom – up approach

In this Approach first of all we are loading the data marts after that we are loading the data ware house. This approach is also called dimensional modeling approach.

   


In this approach, we are extracting the data from difference data source and loading the data into the staging table using ETL and after that we are loading these data to the Data marts. Once data loaded into the data Marts we are loading the data into the data ware house using ETL tool.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sir, I'm a big of your videos and had gained lot of knowledge from your videos. I'm expecting real times videos on Incremental and delta concepts on
    SSIS side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for some good blog sites for studying. I was searching over search engines and found your blog site on topics for ntcc project

    ReplyDelete

If you have any doubt, please let me know.

Popular Posts