Thursday 14 November 2019

The module XXXXX depends on the missing object YYYYY the module will still be created; however it cannot run successfully until the object exists


I am creating an SP in which I am calling another SP but when I am creating this SP getting below error.
The module XXXXX depends on the missing object YYYYY the module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists
   


The message shows that the SP XXXX is created successfully but Object YYYY is missing. Many this issue occurs when the depending object does not exist in the database or we are calling the SP which we don’t have access.
In the given example I don’t have ‘P_Get_Emp_count_T’  SP in the database.
  


Now I am correcting the SP name and altering the SP.
  


Now SP is altered successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubt, please let me know.

Popular Posts