Tuesday 26 February 2019

Calling the package which is deploy in SSISDB catalog package using System SP (create_execution)

We can call our package through System SP which are deployed into SSISDB catalog. With the help of Create_execution SP.
Let’s see this demo
I am creating a simple package. This package I so simple, in this package I am inserting a record into a table.
  

Inserting a table into this package
 

Now I am running this package
 

Package executed successfully. See the record into the table
    

Already I deploy this package into SSISDB

  

With the help of below SQL Script we can call the package.
declare @execution_id bigint
 exec ssisdb.catalog.create_execution
  @folder_name = 'SSIS2012'
 ,@project_name = 'SSIS2012'
 ,@package_name = 'Package.dtsx'
 ,@execution_id = @execution_id output
 exec ssisdb.catalog.start_execution @execution_id
 Print @execution_id

      
     

   
Package executed successfully.
See the record into the table
   
   

We can see the executing log with the help of the execution id.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubt, please let me know.

Popular Posts