Sunday 25 March 2018

View SSIS Variables via Message Box

We need to see the current value of a variable in SSIS. There are several ways to accomplish this, but my favorite is the Message Box. We can use either VB or C# to display the value of a variable.
Let’s see
Here I take the expression task

I am taking a variable in that I store the expression value, which we want to display via a Message box.

Double click on the expression task.

Click ok.
Now I am taking the script task.

Double click on this task.

Click on Edit Script. Here I am selecting C# editor.

Save it.
Now I am running this package.


2 comments:

  1. script task not working using SSIS job. For this any solution ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. click here

    ReplyDelete

If you have any doubt, please let me know.

Popular Posts