Sunday 16 April 2017

Object parameters table in SSISDB

This table contains the parameters for all packages and projects in the Integration Services catalog.
Let’s see the example
Where we are creating the Project parameter and deploying the package the parameters are stored in the Object Parameters table in SSISDB.
I am creating a package which is used for moving the file from source to destination.
 

Creating two parameters File_Source and File_dest
 

I have mapped the parameter variables to the package


Now I am executing the package.
Package executed successfully and moved file in destination folder
 

Now I am deploying this package.
 

Package deploy successfully.
Now executing this package
 

By default we can see the project parameter here.
We get the expected output.
We can see the value in the table
select * from internal.Object_parameters

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubt, please let me know.

Popular Posts